Saturday, May 5, 2012

May 5, 2012 Super Moon and Night Photography

Tonight the focus was on the "super moon" and also practicing with night photography and then on a whim I started shooting on monochrome.  That will be my focus this week.


 
 
 
 
 


The next two shots are from the city scene below us.  We were camped out on top of a hill to get the best views of the moon coming over the mountains.  I adjusted the focus manually and blurred the shots until just the spots appeared.  They are headlights, a stop light and lights from local businesses that surround this particular intersection.  
 

This is the same scene from above only in focus. 
 
 
 
 


Burlington, Vermont
 
 


I loved experimenting with these next photos.  I am eager to continue exploring night photography as well as working with monochrome in general.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment